Sunday, September 5, 2010

Magic Hour


Crop top from HK, H&M Skirt, House of Harlow bangle, YSL Tribute Sandals

After a year of blogging, J and I have learned a thing or two about lighting and photography. There's nothing quite like shots taken at magic hour. The hour after sunrise or the hour before sunset are known to be ideal times for outdoor portraits. The warm light and perfect sky bring out the beauty of Vancouver seaside and the true color of my beloved YSL tribute sandals. 

Midriff styles come in and out of fashion, but crop tops du jour are easy to wear and fun to layer.  Although days of public display of belly button is long over for me, I love wearing this cropped front cotton tee with a cami underneath. Did I mention it was $5? Gotta love shopping in Hong Kong.







TWITTER
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment